Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hello! My name is

Welcome one, Welcome all. My name is Yonathan and I’m taking Journalism at Grant MacEwan College in Edmonton, AB. I decided to start posting my writing pieces because so many of you demanded to read my works! Ok, well nobody demanded, but I like to share, so love it.

This is not just your average blog. My aim is to present these writings in the most professional and credible way possible, separating me from a lot of the bloggers out there. As a result, don’t call me a blogger, because reporting is what I do.

This site will include a ton of different components.

  • Articles I have written. Topics include news, education, health, sports, reviews and previews and longer features. Since I value fairness in all writing, I’ll often interview different people who have strong opinions or stakes in the matter.
  • Opinion pieces. If you haven’t heard, I’ve had a pretty eventful life, and therefore have a few stories to tell. And some of my stories just need to be told.
  • Photographs I’ve taken. Check the “Photograph of the Week” section for my favorite picture of the week. All pictures have been taken by yours truly.
  • I’ll add more features and ideas to my blog when they come to mind…and when I also learn how to use this site.

So let’s have some fun, I’ll do what I do, and hopefully you’ll like it. If you don’t, please don’t say anything. I don’t take criticism very well. I'll update at least once a week, so check often for new business!

Welcome to the Full Metal Pen.


Yonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment